​​Tax Return Amendments

​​​Hovee CPA, LLC

107 W. 9th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105

​Meetings by appointment only

e: meghan@hoveecpa.com

p: (816) 423-2641

Did you forget about a deduction, W-2, or tax credit of some kind on your last return? 

Did your previous tax preparer make a significant mistake? 

For a variety of reasons, previously filed tax returns sometimes need to be amended. 

Contact Hovee CPA if you think your tax return might need to be amended. 

We will do a complimentary review and confirm whether or not an amendment is in order.

It is our mission to provide you with peace of mind!

hovee cpa